2730 W. 53rd. St
Anderson, IN 46013
Used 2017 Heartland Pioneer RG 28Front Line Unit!!
Are you ready for an incredible time camping plus being able to spend time outdoors enjoying your off-road toys? Then choose the Pioneer toy hauler travel trailer RG 28 which allows you to bring your four-wheeler or dirt bikes on your next camping trip.
In the garage area there are two fold-up sofas which can easily be lowered into place to create a nice seating area, and at night the sofas can be used for additional sleeping space. A side entry door is also located in the garage area which allows easy access after the ramp door is closed.
A walk-through bathroom features a sink along one side of the trailer and a tub/shower and a toilet along the other side.
The main living area has a single slide out which helps to maximize the floor space. Within the slide out there is a u-shaped dinette where you can enjoy your meals during the day, and at night you can use this area for additional sleeping space. Along the interior wall you can add a TV if you so choose. The kitchen area features a double sink, a three burner range, overhead cabinets for your dishes, and a refrigerator.
Located in the very front of this model there is a queen bed, overhead cabinets, and a storage area at the foot of the bed, plus so much more!
This place is the best place to goI don't know why anyone would go anywhere else to purchase an RV.
This place is the best place to go, the sales people are all top notch and very professional, friendly and really care about you. They will try and help you with whatever they can. I worked with Gerald and he is so nice.
when we had trouble with our camper the maintenance guys were there on it as well.
They never will let you - P
Sale Price: $21,995
|Length||33 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||1274 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6762 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||40|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Sunken Tub/Shower|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.