Suggested General RV Maintenance Tips
- Once a month check water level in battery
- Before every trip check tire pressure, lugnuts and inspect tires for dry rot and cracking
- Clean slide out roofs before running in
- Pack bearings every 2 years or 15,000 miles
- Clean treat roof yearly
- When on full hook up make sure holding tank valves are closed
- Drain water heater after every trip
- Remember awnings are designed for use as shade not as protection from rain or snow. Weather damage to your awning is not covered under any warranty plan.
- Make sure water heater is full before turning on electric.